- It is advisable to hand wash your garments at all time to maintain their shape and quality.
- Separate your laundry into groups with similar colors: whites, darks and colours.
- Always rinse your item in cold water before wearing to avoid color runs.
- Avoid wearing denims/suede items with light colored items/accessories especially for the first few wears to prevent any colors transfer.
- If you are unsure of the maximum temperature of the garment, always be safe and wash with cold water.
- Turn your garment inside out before washing.
- Do not use too much detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not soak and to remove promptly.
- Do not iron prints and embellishments.
When exposed to air for prolonged periods, jewellery products might tarnish.
Avoid touching perfume for jewellery.